Friday, November 11, 2011

Eye-Fi

I just received a really cool gadget today. I got an Eye-Fi wireless memory card. When it's in my camera, pictures that I take are automatically uploaded to my computer wirelessly (and even online if I choose). This is basically AWESOME for Beth and I because all throughout the day Beth is sending me texts... "Please send me a picture?"... "Got a picture for Mommy?"... And, frankly, the pictures that my phone takes are crap. For example, can you guess which of the following pictures was taken by my phone and which by my camera? Click on them if you need to get a better view...



You got it, the one with the onions is the loser! Which, by the way, I took by the onions because I figured if Neve was going to cry all day, she may as well have an excuse. In her defense, she is sleeping in this picture and NOT crying. The first picture I've entitled "Amelia Neve-is-my-Heart." Get it?

So, here are some of the other pictures that Beth was able to view during the day today without me having to do any work to get them online other than taking the picture...



I haven't worked out all of the bugs yet, but I'm really pumped about this memory card. I think it's going to be a great tool for Beth to keep tabs on Neve and I, which I'm sure we're going to need plenty of times in the future.

Side Note: I did make Beth a vegetarian BLT tonight, but it wasn't exciting enough to take a picture of. I know it sounds crazy, but the veggie bacon does not taste that bad. Really. (not at all like the veggie cheese which doesn't exactly mesh with my taste buds)

Have a great Friday night! Don't party too hard and end up like Neve after I feed her too much milk...

2 comments: