Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Gear

I'm used to getting excited about getting new camera gear or electronic gadgets or newly released books (like Bernard Cornwell's latest book in his Saxon series... that I got in the mail today... Yay!) But... baby bottles? Is it weird that I'm excited about some new baby bottle parts that we bought yesterday?

The baby bottle gear that I got were these new medium flow nipples (as opposed to the slow flow Neve has been using) to use with our Tommee Tippee bottles. I fed Neve with the Tommee Tippee bottles for the first few months of her life. But once Ollie got a liking to the taste of breast milk (and before I realized this and was diligent about putting the bottles away immediately after using them) Ollie ate all of the Tommee Tippee gear. So we switched to Avent. But since I have the age old guy problem of not putting things away right after I'm done using them, Ollie ate those nipples too. So, I've been using Medela bottles since (that are actually convenient since they match Beth's pumping system). But, they're kind of boring and Tommee Tippee bottles are much cooler, so I'm excited to use them for awhile! Of course, until Ollie terrorizes them. No, wait. That's not going to happen. I'm going to put the bottles away immediately after using them! Hmmm...


Here's just a few of the pictures that I've taken over the last week...



And I have to mention...

Neve has been blessed with a new cousin last week... Vera! They haven't met in person just yet (not for a few weeks), but they have exchanged pictures and even Skyped together! Here are the 3 cousins or the "3 Graces" as Grandma likes to call them...


Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment