Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Photo Album

Here's a picture album of our last couple of days...

Yesterday, Grandpa helping with an apartment that just became vacant...


Neve soothing her gums on a frozen dinosaur towel. I think it's a dinosaur, maybe it's a turtle...


Neve not quite sure how she feels about tummy time...


Neve definitely sure how she feels about waking up. Happy!


Ollie and Neve must have a secret...



Neve getting excited to go shopping (just like her Momma, uh oh)...


We had to decide on a dish that we will make for a family Thanksgiving get-together, which made Beth a little hungry. So, Neve and I made Vegan Green Bean Casserole for Mom tonight...


  Ok, Neve cheered me on from the bleacher seats at least...


The awesome new toy (Lamaze Soft Chime Garden Musical Toy) that came from amazon today (I will be posting a video of this toy soon, it makes really cool sounds!)...


No, it's NOT a dog toy!


Just finished bath time...


I think those are real tears in Neve's eyes in this next one. The end of bath time is not quite as fun as the beginning...


Please don't cry that my blog is over... Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment