Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mommy and Baby Yoga

I took a break from watching football to visit Beth and Neve's Mommy and Baby yoga class today. Juggling my fantasy football team and Neve isn't an easy job, so the break was nice. Beth's been doing yoga just about every weekend since about her second trimester (prenatal yoga first, then Mommy and Baby yoga after Neve was born). All of the babies at the studio seemed really mellow... must be one of the benefits of yoga (I wouldn't know). Here's a few pictures of Neve and Beth. The instructor encouraged the babies to come in their Halloween costumes...


Plank pose...


Modified Boat pose? (I do this with Neve all the time, only standing up)...


And, here's a preview of what I'll hopefully be writing about tomorrow (if Neve lets me). Beth and I made Nevie a onesie to celebrate Grandpa's birthday dinner...



I think you can click on the picture for a larger version. I'll post a step by step on how we made it.

Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. beth is awesome...it took me a year and a half to get back into side plank!

    ReplyDelete