Monday, November 21, 2011

Speedy Gonzales

I can't believe how fast things are happening with Neve. Just about a week or so ago I was a little surprised that Neve wasn't using her hands that much. She wouldn't even touch the bottle when I fed her. So last week I started trying to put her hands on the bottle at every feeding. Well, when I fed her today she could almost hold the bottle the entire feeding by herself. Granted, she has a weird one closed fist, one open hand grip... but it seems to work for her...


She's also just been more interactive overall. She watches me constantly as I go around the room. And she's finally starting to pay some attention to Ollie. Which is especially overdue considering how much attention Ollie pays to her.


It's been a lot of fun watching her discover the small things.


When she's not grabbing at something with her newfound hands, her fingers are sure to be found in her mouth...


I can't wait to see what surprises this week brings!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment