Monday, November 14, 2011

Milk, Milk Everywhere


...on the couch
...on my clothes
...on the bed
...on the floor
...in Neve's neck folds
...on Ollie's breath

Ah! A couple of months ago, I used to change shirts whenever Neve would spit up on me. Straight to the closet. I went through a lot of shirts that way. Now, I'll go the whole day with the breast milk smell on me. I'll even leave the house and go out in public. Oh, the milk smell is even on my jacket. I have no shame anymore. I guess that's what fatherhood will do to you. 


When will Neve start eating solid food??? 

My Mom and Aunts say I used to projectile vomit when I was a baby. Clear across the room. Neve has only done that two or three times. Plenty of spit up, though. Maybe it's payback!

But look at her...



Yep, that first picture up there has some drool if you look close. A little payback of my own, I guess.



How can I complain?

Have a great night!

1 comment: