Saturday, November 5, 2011

Baby Overtime

Normally the 3 of us (Neve, Beth and I) would be hanging out all weekend together. But Beth has a big project at work and had a meeting this morning. So, Neve and I are putting in some overtime ourselves. Neve's playing with her new favorite toy and my new favorite "AWESOME I can get something done while Neve is AWAKE tool". Thanks Aunt Katie and Cousin Clare for the loaner. Here's a picture...


I don't know what the toy is called, but it's an Infantino product (www.infantino.com). Neve can pull different objects on it and fun sounds play. I think I have a video of her playing with it that I'll try to upload later.

Until then, here's a video I took a couple of days ago showing off Neve's pretty blue eyes...


Luckily she takes after Mommy. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Neve. What a lucky girl to spend so much time with her Daddy every single day! We're so glad you're enjoying your new toy. Just wait until you're using that same toy as a walking toy in a few months! Love you.
    Aunt Katie

    ReplyDelete